In Defense Of Your Freedom And Future After A Criminal Arrest Or Investigation
Law enforcement agents may have already arrested you, or you may have heard that your name is a part of the focus of a criminal investigation. In either case, you should realize how critical your response can be. If you just “wait and see what happens next,” you may find yourself in deeper trouble than you ever imagined. Instead, you should get quality legal counsel and do all that you can to move beyond this legal challenge.
At Temple & Frayer, we respond quickly to protect our clients’ rights after they turn to us for advice about a criminal case. We will fight to help you get out of jail or stay out of jail, get your bail reduced, get your charges reduced or dismissed, and do all that you can to preserve your good name.
Examples Of Criminal Cases That We Handle
Our clients look to us for counsel and assistance when they face criminal charges including:
- Misdemeanors and felonies
- Local, state and federal crimes
- Property crimes, such as theft and arson
- Violent crimes, such as assault and manslaughter
- Sex offenses, including sexual assault, exploitation of a child, solicitation of a minor, indecent exposure and internet-based crimes involving images of minors
- Drug crimes (possession, distribution and trafficking) and driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol (DUI)
- White collar crimes, including forgery, identity theft (ID theft), fraud, conspiracy, money laundering and embezzlement
In all criminal cases, we work hard to protect our clients’ freedoms and good legal standing. We act to mitigate damage to their reputations that may come with accusations, even before a judge or jury has weighed in.
Our firm is an especially strong source of advocacy for people charged with federal crimes. Attorney Meagan F. Temple, a veteran and a former judge advocate general (JAG), possesses a detailed understanding of cases involving the Department of Defense. Her focus is primarily on the defense of people charged with federal white collar crimes.
Get Your Defense Underway Beginning With A Consultation With An Attorney
We are ready to listen, advise and represent you after you have been charged with a crime. If an investigation is underway, but you have not been arrested yet, this is an ideal time to get an attorney’s counsel.
Call 412-998-1197 or email us to schedule a meeting with an experienced, skilled defense lawyer.