A MULTIGENERATIONAL APPROACH TO
Protecting Freedoms And Futures
Courtney grew up in Bethel Park, PA, a suburb in the south hills of Pittsburgh. Upon graduating from Bethel Park High School, she attended Duquesne University, where she was a member of the Division I Women’s Track and Field Team. While attending Duquesne, Courtney worked part-time at Temple & Frayer as an administrative assistant. Courtney graduated Magna Cum Laude from Duquesne’s Palumbo-Donahue School of Business in 2019. Following graduation, she joined Temple & Frayer full-time as a legal assistant.
In 2020, Courtney enrolled in the part-time evening division Juris Doctorate program at Duquesne University School of Law. She continues to work full-time at Temple & Frayer while attending the part-time program and is eager to join the firm as an attorney upon graduating and passing the Uniform Bar Examination in 2024.
- Schedule and coordinate client appointments.
- Act as the point of contact for all incoming requests and inquiries.
- Draft, edit, and revise legal documents at attorney’s request.
- Complete legal research.
- Assist attorneys through estate administration process.
- Juris Doctor, 2020 – Expected 2024
- CALI Award Winner
- Excellence for the Future Award Winner in the study Business Associations
- Excellence for the Future Award Winner in the study of Torts
- Excellence for the Future Award Winner in the study of Legal Research and Writing
- Current Class Rank- 3/24
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 2019
- Magna Cum Laude
- Member: Women’s Track and Field Team
- Member: Beta Gamma Sigma Honors Society for Business
- Member: Phi Kappa Phi Honors Society