A MULTIGENERATIONAL APPROACH TO
Protecting Freedoms And Futures
Meagan F. Temple
- White Collar Criminal Defense 40%
- Other Criminal Defense 25%
- Probate/Estate Administration 15%
- Orphans' Court Litigation 20%
Meagan is a 2003 graduate of the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. While in law school, Meagan worked for the United States Attorney's Office for the Western District of Pennsylvania as a paralegal specialist. Upon graduation from law school, Meagan worked for her father's estate practice before joining the United States Air Force, Judge Advocate General's Corps in 2004. While in the Air Force, Meagan served as Chief of Military Justice and Area Defense Counsel, prior to separating in 2008.
After leaving the JAG Corps, Meagan started her own practice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania focused on criminal defense and the defense of military members facing a variety of legal matters. In 2010, Meagan joined with J. Alan Johnson, Esq. and Hon. Cynthia Eddy, with a focus on complex criminal defense and investigations. When Judge Eddy was appointed to become a Federal Magistrate, Meagan and Mr. Johnson continued as law partners until 2015, with a practice focused on criminal defense in federal court.
Thereafter, Meagan served as Chair of the White Collar Crime and Government Investigations section at Burns White until 2018, where she returned to join with her father's practice. At Temple & Frayer, Meagan is shepherding a hybrid practice of criminal defense, government and internal investigations and Orphans' Court litigation.
At Temple & Frayer, Meagan's role is to protect freedoms and futures of her clients and the generations to come.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Juris Doctor, 2003
- Honors: Member: Appellate Moot Court
- University of Richmond, Richmond, Virginia
- B.A., Mathematics, 2000 - 2000
- Honors: Member: Delta Delta Delta Sorority (President, 1999)
- Honors: Member: Equestrian Team
- Pennsylvania, 2003
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, 2005
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2015
- United States Air Force Judge Advocate General's Corps, Assistant Judge Advocate, 2005 - 2009
- Burns White, Partner, 2017 - 2018
- Delta Delta Delta